As Advertised or by Appointment
A modern design, already appealing for its generous floor-plan and attractive Kensington Banks address, Ideally located nearby the premier Flemington racecourse, the vibrant Kensington Village and public transport, this two level town residence ticks all the right boxes. The result is a contemporary residence offering alluring luxury, low-maintenance ease and a designer edge. Open-plan living and dining domains, enjoying the indoor-outdoor impact of north facing outdoor balcony/entertaining, surround a state-of-the-art kitchen that features sleek surfaces with spacious island bench.
Downstairs, two exceptionally generous bedrooms share a spacious bathroom including bath and separate shower. Split System heating/Cooling, lots of extra storage, security system and single lock up garage, further enhance a distinctive townhouse.
• Bamboo Flooring ( Arrow Sun Champagne: http://www.arrowsun.com.au) on: living area, kitchen, staircase and entry corridor
• European Stainless Steel Appliances: Smeg/Omega
• New blinds: Western Red Cedar timber venetian blinds upstairs and Roman blinds in the bedrooms. Premium material from Victory Blinds
• ECO+ Godfrey Hirst Carpets in bedrooms (25 years warranty) with Sorona polymer from natural corn sugar.
• Brand new kitchen
• New painting throughout.
• Open plan living/dining, outdoor entertaining-Faultless open-plan kitchen-Two luxuriously large downstairs bedrooms-French doors to low-maintenance outdoor space.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools